- Accessories - 1/4 inch drive - ratcheting bits handle including 6 bits PH1, PH2, PZ1, PZ2, 5 and7mm flat, 6in. flexible extension
- Accessories - 1/4 inch drive contd. - 4in.extension, 1/4in. M:1/4in. hex adaptor coupler, 1/4in. F:1/4in. hex coupler adaptor
- 25mm hex bits - 1/4in. hex drive - TX6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 20x3, 25x3, 27, 30, 40, TPX10, 15, 20x2, 25x2, 27, 30, 40, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm hex
- 25mm hex bits - 1/4in. hex drive contd. - 0.6x3.5, 0.6x4.5, 0.8x4.0, 0.8x5.5, 1.0x5.5, 1.2x5.0, 1.2x6.5, 1.4x7.0, 1.6x8.0mm flat
- 25mm hex bits - 1/4in. hex drive contd. - PH1x4, PH2x7, PH3x1, PZ1x4, PZ2x7, PZ3x1, 1, 2, 3 square, GR
- Ratchet bit driver with magnet that holds the screw as well as the bit
- Bi Material handle with storage in the handle for bits
- Reversible ratchet with forward, reverse and fixed settings
The Teng Tools concept is based on each tool having its own place. Each TT set acts as a part in an organised system by being clicked together with other TT sets and fits perfectly in your service case, tool box or roller cabinet. No space is wasted and each tool sits perfectly in place. This means it is much easier to see whether any tools are missing at the end of the day.
5 Steps to Get Organized
- Choose storage: case/top box, middle box or roller cabinet
- Choose the TT- sets you would like.
- Take off the lid
- Click the sets together
- Place them in the storage!
Customer Reviews Write Your Own