20 Piece 1/2" Drive SAE Socket Set Features:
20 piece 1/2 inch drive socket set containg 12 point regular AF sockets, 2 1/2 inch and 6 inch extension bars, a universal joint, a 1/2 inch-3/8 inch adaptor as well as a fibre reinforced reversible ratchet. The set comes supplied in a plastic carrying case with a latch lid, a retractable handle specifically designed for comfort and durability, hard wearing hinges with metal pins for extended life and rubber feet to prevent the set from sliding and also to protect it from scratching. The set also has a clear and simple layout which makes it easy to see what tools are missing when the job is done. (369x198x62mm, 3.0 kilos).
- 20 piece 1/2 inch drive socket set containg 12 point regular Imperial/AF/SAE sockets
- FRP (Fibre Reinforced) ratchet, universal joint, 2 1⁄2 inch and 6 inch extensions, 3/8”F:1/2”M T-bar adaptor
- Socket sizes: 3/8”, 7/16”, 1/2”, 9/16”, 5/8”, 11/16”, 3/4”, 13/16”, 7/8”, 15/16”, 1”, 1-1 ⁄16”, 1-1 ⁄8”, 1-3 ⁄16”, 1-1 ⁄4”
- Retractable handle in the case designed for comfort and durability
- Secure lock system with click mechanism so you know the top is closed properly
- Hard wearing hinge with metal pin for increased life
- Rubber feet to prevent the box from sliding
- Clear layout makes it easier to see which tools are missing when the work is done
- Accessories - 1/2 inch drive - FRP ratchet, universal joint, 21 ⁄2in. and 6in. extensions, 3/8in.F:1/2in.M T-bar adaptor
- Regular sockets - 1/2 inch drive - 12 point - 3/8in. 7/16in. 1/2in. 9/16in. 5/8in. 11/16in. 3/4in. 13/16in. 7/8in. 15/16in. 1in. 11 ⁄16in. 1-1 ⁄8in. 1-3 ⁄16in. 1-1 ⁄4in.
- Teng Tools socket sets are organised in cases with functions and benefits that will make your daily work easier. When designing the box we have concentrated on making it practical, durable and easy to transport and work with. Besides, it’s stylish too…
- Secure lock system with click mechanism so you know the top is closed properly.
- Easy and clear layout makes it easier to see which tools are missing when the work is done.
9 Piece SAE Combination Spanner Set Features:
9 piece AF combination spanner set with the same dimensions at both ends. The 12 point ring head is set a a 15° angle. The spanners feature polished heads with a satin finish and are supplied in a handy tool roll.
- 9 piece SAE combination spanner set with the same dimensions at both ends
- Sizes 1/4” 5/16” 3/8” 7/16” 1/2” 9/16” 5/8” 11/16” 3/4”
- The 12 point ring end is set at a 15° angle to facilitate use on flat surfaces
- The spanners feature polished heads and a satin finish for increased grip in oily environments
- Made of High Grade Chrome Vanadium
- Supplied in a handy durable storage wallet with hanging holes
- Manufactured and designed in accordance with DIN3113A in high grade chrome vanadium steel.
- The ring head is offset 15 degrees to facilitate use even on flat surfaces.
- All ring heads are equipped with Teng Tools “hip grip” system, which means the contact surface grips on the flat surfaces of the nut or bolt head rather than on the corner. This system helps to prevent damage to nuts and bolts and makes it possible to grip nuts and bolts which already have damaged corners.
- A Typically Teng new design in combination spanners that gives an anti slip grip on the open end as well as the Teng hip grip function where the spanner drives on the flank of the fastening rather than on the corner.
- Two design features that combine to give a much better grip with much less risk of damage to the fastening.
- The design also gives grip on fastenings with worn or rounded corners.