- Capacity of 7mm HRC15 or 4mm HRC40
- Length of 14 inches / 350mm
- Total weight of 1kg / 2.2lbs
- Hardened central cutting edge
- Cutting angle 30°
- Equipped with centering screw that gives increased safety when cutting.
- Compound action and tubular handles with plastic grips
- Spare jaws available (BC414J)
- Lever with single hand grip for locking the snips when not in use.
- Double spring with high torsional strength, designed for frequent use.
- Soft ergonomic two component handles give more comfortable use with a safer grip.
- Hole in the handle for tool-securing when working at height, for hanging or for easy storage. Does not apply to the shorter shears.
- Gently serrated cutting edges made of chrome molybdenum steel for stable cutting with a minimal risk of sliding.
- Colour coded handles that make it easy to choose the right tin snips: left (red), straight (yellow) and right (grey).
- Designed and manufactured in high strength steel in accordance with DIN and ANSI standards for professional automotive and industrial applications.
Customer Reviews Write Your Own