- 12 inch / 300mm in Length
- Jaw Capacity of 1"1/2 or 38mm
- 1.46lbs or 660 grams in weight
- Graduated Scale
- Chrome Vanadium with a Phosphate Finish
- 15° jaw allows the wrench to be used in narrow areas as only 30° turning is needed
- Integral measurement scale on the jaws makes it easy to accurately measure the size of nuts.
- A wider jaw opening increases the bolt sizes that can be worked on.
- Hole in the handle for tool-securing when working at height or for practical hanging.
- Made of high grade chrome vanadium steel with a phosphate surface.
Customer Reviews Write Your Own
QualityReview by Woody
I've had this a while now and I had to come back and write a review on it. Really good feel in the hand and no play in the Jaws. This is really well made(Posted on 4/5/2017)